Check-Up Clinic: CARES Act Resources
Back to Latest News
Helpful resources for nonprofits in the CARES Act:
- Candid: Emergency Financial Resources page to help with COVID-19 hardships, including grants, funding, how to apply for CARES Act relief funds, loans for nonprofits in the CARES Act, and much more.
- MarketWatch: The $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill Encourages Americans to Donate to Charity - The move is meant to shore up the nonprofit sector, the third-largest industry in the country.
- National Law Review: CARES Act Also Benefits Nonprofits - highlighting Paycheck Protection Loans and the 50% refundable credit for wages, as well as increased limitations for charitable contributions.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Emergency Loans - a small business guide and checklist that is applicable to nonprofits
- TheNonProfitTimes: a guide to financial resources for nonprofits
- National Law Review: more on CARES Act relief for nonprofits
- BoardSource: how nonprofits and board members can respond to COVID-19
- National Council of Nonprofits: state-by-state resources
- Facebook: COVID-19 charity preparedness group